We offer a large variety of exciting classes throughout the year. We are privileged to have local and nationally known instructors. Our classes are a great way to try new product, meet new people, and learn new techniques and ideas.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve notice. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- Guest instructor’s classes are NON-REFUNDABLE. In many cases we have to pre-pay for travel and a minimum number of kits. If you are unable to attend one of these classes you may send a friend or family member.
- There are no cancellations within 72 business hours of the class or crop.
- If cancelling more than 72 hours before the class or crop, store credit will be issued to your store account. The credit received can be used to purchase product or register for another class.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead.
- If you are unable to attend the class, class materials will be available for pickup after the class. A technique class may not include class materials. Class materials will be held for up to 6 weeks. Kit left after 6 weeks will be donated to our Charity Card Program unless other arrangements have been made.
- No babies or children under the age of 8 (except in designated children’s classes/camps). Children 8 years of age and older, who will be accompanied by an adult, must pay the full class fee.